|Mesh Size||0-10 per inch|
We offer a wide range of weld mesh, which possess high strength, rigidity and resistance to corrosion. These welds help in keeping the wires straight, uniform and distortion-free without risk of fraying. This is mainly used for fencing and concrete reinforcement.Manufacturing process:
Wire mesh is prefabricated to rectangular or square steel mesh consisting of series of parallel, longitudinal, cold-worked high-yield steel wires welded at regular intervals to transverse wires.
Wire mesh is manufactured on automatic welding machines, ensuring uniform spacing of wires and consistent cross-sectional areas.
The welding is accomplished by an electronically controlled electrical process employing the principle of fusion combined with pressure, which actually fuses the intersecting wires into homogeneous section without loss of strength. The welds in plain cold-worked. Wires contribute to the bonding and anchorage values in concrete.Applications:
- Cooler Grill
- Poultry Cages
- Poultry Farms
- Concrete Pipes
- Over Head Tanks
- Cellular Towers
- Fencing of any area
- Concrete Road and Reinforcement
- Industrial & commercial flooring
The wires used in the fabric are cold drawn from mild steel wire rods and are manufactured conforming to IS;432-PTII/ 1982. WWF is manufactured conforming to IS;1566/1982Application:
- Weld Fence: WWM offers a convenient means to quickly partition/ barricade large areas with rigid fencing. It is also used as guard for trees, machines and electrical equipment.
- Floor Gatings: WWM is an easier alternative to plates for industrial structural flooring. It provides for lighter material and ventilation across floors.
- Welded Wire Gabions: Gabions are heavy duty rectangular wire mesh filled with rock or rubble to economically and effectively construct earth retaining walls and erosion control structures
- Building Construction: Welded steel fabric is used successfully and economically in practically every form of reinforcement concrete in buildings such as footing, slabs, walls, staircases, refuse chutes, beams, stirrup cages and columns.
- Paving: Concrete pavements are exposed directly to atmospheric conditions, expanding and contracting with every change of temperature or moisture condition.In factory shed flooring and concrete pavements/roads weight of the slab itself and the tendency of the ground to grip the concrete under surface, creates resistance to expansion or contraction and tend to produce relieving cracks in the concrete slab. WWF holds cracked sections tightly, permitting the transfer of the load maintaining the evenness of surface and safe guarding the strength and life of the pavement.
- Concrete Pipes: WWF FOR COATING BY GUNITING/RE-PLASTERING. As a bonding fabric during Guniting (spraying of thick cement-sand slurry with compressed air) and re-plastering required for repairs and rehabilitation of structures. Guniting is also extensively used for coating of pipelines, to significantly enhance their life against corrosion.